The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for the daily servicing of the guest rooms and cleanliness of the service areas in accordance to established policies and procedure. In addition, the Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for Housekeeping and Laundry with guest requests, assessing each request and distributing work among team members to ensure that work is completed in a timely and effective manner, ensuring that our guests have an amazing experience.CONTACT
Areas include the floor pantry to keep the par supply of linen, cleaning supplies and amenities including the staff toilet, guestroom corridors and stairwells.
* Provides cleaning service according to company standard.
* Delivers and replenishes mini bar items, fruits, and amenities in guest rooms in a timely and professional manner, while respecting the privacy and comfort of the guests, in accordance with the resort's protocols and standards.
* Fills the Floor Pantry and Mini-bar with amenities.
* Upon request, provides extra amenities and sets up for guest rooms (e.g. decorations on special occasions).
* From arrival to departure, provides personalized service and prompt attention to the guests.
* Creates a MAINTENANCE FORM request for a guestroom maintenance issue, ensuring that the issue is addressed appropriately and that guests are not disturbed during the process.
* Ensures that guests complaints are dealt with courteously, promptly, and efficiently.
* Ensures that guests are not only delighted but are also retained as both are the primary focus of all job functions.
* Ensures that all guest interactions are handled professionally and with the great care, in accordance with the resort's policies and procedures.
* At all times, provides all possible assistance to guests.
* Maintains a thorough understanding of the Resort and guest rooms, including amenities, restocking requirements, and procedures, to ensure that guest inquiries are promptly answered or referred.
* Reports any unusual or suspicious incidents, hazards or people, complaints and missing or damaged items in a timely and accurate manner.
* Actively participates in health and safety initiatives to ensure that workplace hazards are minimized and that all employees' health and safety are valued and appreciated.
* Maintains the cleanliness of the guestrooms and front office, ensuring that they are clean and free of hazards, including the use of appropriate cautionary signage to warn guests and coworkers of any hazards as needed.
* Team Leaders are notified of any accidents, injuries, harmful working conditions, or security concerns. Performs any other duties that Team Leaders may assign. Among the responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Making beds
* Washing and cleaning guest bathroom floors, counter, toilet, bathtub, mirrors, etc.
* General dusting
* Floor vacuuming
* Pantry cleaning and maintenance
* Trash and rubbish removal
* In-Room Dining tray removal
* Handles Housekeeping equipment and machines with care.
* Create a service orders necessary for any guest room facility that is defective, faulty and/or malfunctioning.
* Handovers all “found item/s” to the Front Office. Ensures valuable items are reported and turned over to the person-in-charge.
* At least 1 year working experience of similar position.
* College graduate or 12 years of school education.
Skills / Competencies
* Is flexible to accept assignment when required to assist with room cleaning and other tasks as maybe directed by immediate supervisors.
* Has strong sense of teamwork and is committed to the team.
* Displays a high commitment to improving customer service, always strives to achieve customer satisfaction. Has strong focus on attention to detail.
* Ability to move lifts, carry, push, pull and place objects on frequent basis without assistance.
* Ability to work on flexible shift including overnight, weekends and holiday on rotation basis and extended work hours when needed
* Pleasant and friendly. Able to take ownership and displays initiative
* Service oriented. Able to work independently. Energetic.
* Able to work in shifts
For interested applicants, please email your CV, college diploma, transcript of records and other credentials to email@example.com