The guest/s agree to be personally responsible and liable for (a) all charges incurred during their stay in the event the person, company or association identified on the AMILA DIVE BEACH RESORT registration form, if any, fails to pay the full amount of such charges and (b) all damage or loss that the guest (or those staying with the guest/s may cause AMILA DIVE BEACH RESORT or its property including all damage or loss caused to items in the guestroom, and any extraordinary cleaning required that is above and beyond what is normal and customary for housekeeping. The guest further acknowledge and agree that the activities and services that AMILA DIVE BEACH RESORT and its staff may recommend from time to time during their stay may expose participants to dangers and risk and hereby agree to release AMILA DIVE BEACH RESORT and its owners and employees from any claim, action, damage or expense that may result from the guest/s participation or use of such activities and services, except to the extent that AMILA DIVE BEACH RESORT was willful or reckless in making its recommendation
Please read these Terms and Conditions • Resort Policies carefully.
Please read these Terms and Conditions • Resort Policies carefully. Use of this website is conditioned on the guest/s acceptance and the terms and conditions set out herein which www.amilaresort.com may vary, modify or change from time to time at its sole discretion with or without notice. When we do make changes, please note that we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. The usage of this website and our resort constitutes the guest/s express consent to all the Terms and Conditions • Resort Policies as stated.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by AMILA DIVE BEACH RESORT and assumes no responsibility or liability to the content or practices of that website provides.
These Terms and Conditions • Resort Policies shall form part of the legally binding agreement between you and AMILA DIVE BEACH RESORT.
Terms and Conditions
1. A Booking Offer does not guarantee the reservation of the rooms. Your reservation is considered confirmed but NOT GUARANTEED until a payment of 100%
of the total due is paid. Only after receiving the full amount of the reservation, it is then considered confirmed and GUARANTEED.
2. We kindly ask you, after receiving the confirmation, read the information provided in it carefully and contact us if it is necessary to make a correction in
some of the reservation’s parameters.
3. Bringing of Food, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks from outside of the resort is not allowed. We strictly do not allow bringing of icebox, cooler or rice
cooker, griller inside the resort, restaurant and rooms.
4. We kindly ask the Guests to check-in/register at the Reception Counter upon arriving. All check-in guests must provide VALID ID photo upon checking in
(Passport, SSS, Driver´s License, Postal ID). Registration is done by filling details about Guest in Check-In Information Form.
5. It is not possible for the resort to tell someone what room our Check-In Guest is in without the permission from our Guests. We protect the privacy of our
guests and will not provide any information about our Guests unless they have given explicit consent in writing.
6. Hand -sanitizing station is provided at the Reception area, we kindly ask the Guests and Employees of Amila to sanitize their hands upon check-in.
7. We take credit/debit cards, Cash payment, GCAsh.
8. Check-In time is 2:00 PM. Check-Out time is 12:00 noon sharp following day. Early Check-Ins are subject to room availability and prior notification is required.
For checkouts before 12:00 noon, there will be no late fee. Late checkouts between 12 Noon and 2:00 PM carry a fee of PHP 1000. For checkouts between
2:00 PM and 4:00 PM, the fee will be PHP 1500. For checkouts between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM, the fee will be 50% of one night’s room rate inclusive of tax.
Guests checking out after 6:00 PM will be charged one night’s room rate inclusive of tax.
9. Additional guarantee deposit of Php 1,500.00 per room to cover incidental charges (cash payment only) Any unused deposit will be refunded upon checkout.
10. Every 3 (three) days, the Resort-In-Charge will prepare invoice and collect payments for food, drinks and other charges for guests staying more than 3
11. Complimentary Breakfast is served from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. We encourage our Check-In Guests to order their complimentary breakfast a day before.
12. Langga Restaurant is Open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Last Order: 7:30 PM | Langga Bar is open from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Last order: 8:30 PM
Front Office/Reception is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
13. Friends and visitors of the guests will be subject to a Php1000 per person dine-in fee. This is consumable of food and drinks. Use of pool: for Check-In
Guests only. Visitors of the guests are only allowed to stay from 9AM to 5PM. Visitors of the guests are not allowed to stay overnight and to enter the guest
rooms. Identifications should be with the resort at the time of arrival. This is for security purposes.
14. Linens, pillows, blankets, towels, lampshades, décors, closet hangers, coffee maker machine, glasses, Amila Stainless Steel Water Bottles and other room
amenities are provided for your use during your stay. Do not take them away. Lost amenities/items will be charged to your account upon check-out.
15. Please do not flush cotton balls, baby wipes, cotton pads, menstrual products, dental floss, paper towels and tissues, medications, prosthetics, hair, gum,
food into the toilet bowl.
16. Guests are encouraged to pre-order dishes for a more organized service. Dining Services staff must always ask guests for any pre-orders especially
concerning dishes that take time to prepare and cook (i.e. pizzas).
17. Cooking of any kind is not allowed inside the rooms. Videoke is not allowed in the resort. Tents and Bringing of Pets is not allowed. There will be a Php
1,500.00 cleaning fee should we find any signs of smoking inside the room. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave the resort.
18. Animals, dangerous weapons, contraband or illegal goods, flammable/explosive items, and items with offensive smell are not allowed inside the rooms.
The resort reserves the right to refuse entry and accommodation to any guest caught violating our house rules.
19. Videoke, Tents and bringing of pets are not allowed. Playing the mobile phone or any gadgets in loud speaker is not allowed so other guests will not be
disturbed. We kindly ask to use earphones.
20. The resort shall refuse to accommodate people behaving unpleasantly.
21. For security reasons, CCTV cameras are in operation in all public areas.
22. ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAM:
• It’s our pleasure to make your bed every three (3) days for guests who stay multiple nights. Your bed linen will be changed only when our
Environmental Signage is placed every (3) days on the bed during the cleaning. If you wish to re-use towels, please hang them up on the rack. Please
put the towels on the bathroom sink if you must change them.
• In an effort to reduce the use of single-use plastic in the resort. The resort does not sell plastic water bottles. We provide 2 – 750ml reusable water
bottles of filtered water. Guests can refill the water bottle at our restaurant-please ask a member of Amila Staff for assistance. This is free of charge.
• The resort does not sell instant coffees, instant fruit juices to minimize the use of plastic sachets in the resort. We offer French Press fresh brewed
coffee and fresh fruit juice. So please bear with us if it will take a little time to serve your orders.
• The resort does not use plastic straws. We offer stainless steel straw and bamboo straws for the guests.
• Our complimentary coffees in the guest rooms are freshly grounded, we do not offer coffee in plastic sachets.
• Complimentary Welcome drinks are locally produced – Fresh Lemongrass Tea
• We brew our own lemon iced tea – eliminating the use of instant iced tea in plastic sachets.
23. Proper swimwear is required. Swim attire must be clean, must not restrict movement or create a safety hazard, and cannot be clothing worn from the street
into the pool. Appropriate swim attire includes:
• Attire designed for swimming use such as: bathing suit, swim trunks, board shorts
• Attire worn for SCUBA diving or surfing (rash guard, wet suit)
• Short or long-sleeved shirts and/or tights and/or shorts made of synthetic material such as “Lycra” or “Spandex” and designed for swimming use.
• Pool Schedule Hours 10 AM to 6 PM
24. For the safety of your children and the comfort of our guests:
• Please do not let the children use our furnitures as trampoline.
• Please do not let your kids go inside the guest room closet.
• Please do not let them throw things or intentional push or play the jalousies and glass panels inside the room.
• Children below 12 years old unaccompanied by an adult are prohibited to the 2nd floor of the property.
• Please do not let the children run around the pool area and jump or dive into the pool.
• Children below 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
25. The Management reserves the right to make changes in the working hours of all the facilities.
26. Rebooking Policy
Rebooking should be done at least three (3) days prior to checking in otherwise a 10% rebooking fee of the whole package shall be charged. Rebooking can
only be done once (1) upon final confirmation. Rebooking is subject to the availability of the Amila Dive Beach Resort.
Rebooking is Subject to availability and within six (6) months from time of booking. The rate at the time of booking will prevail, but if a schedule will be
changed from low season period to high season period, the price difference will be collected. High Season September to May | Low Season May to August
27. Cancellations and No-Show policy
• 90 days before the arrival start 15 % of the total price plus administrative fees will be charged.
• 89 days till 35 days before the arrival start 25 % of the total price plus administrative fees will be charged.
• 34 days till 15 days before the arrival start 50 % of the total price plus administrative fees will be charged.
• 14 days to 0 days before the arrival and non-appearance/no-show 100% of the complete price plus administrative fees will be charged.
• There is no refund for services not provided due to shortened stays or early check-outs.
• Bookings are non-transferrable.
• Bookings are non-transferrable for services not provided due to shortened stays or early check-outs.
• Refunds of amounts paid for cancelled reservations will be made within 15 to 30 working days, in the manner in which the payment was received.
• Upon refund, all bank transfer costs (bank fees, etc.) are at the client’s expense. In such cases the Management have to travel to the bank to deposit
the refund personally, transportation fees will be deducted.
28. Changes or Additions to your Holidays
We will try our best to accommodate any changes you request to your vacation plans after the invoice has been sent, but it might not be possible. The individual who made the initial reservation, or his or her travel agent, must submit any requests for revisions in writing. If it's possible, we'll make the required adjustments so you can submit the payment. We have the right to impose cancellation fees equal to the cost of the original booking if we agree that you may change your booking to a vacation of lower value and you subsequently cancel that
July 19, 2020